Step 1: Complete claim form
Please print and complete the Home claim form.
Step 2: Prepare required documents
Please note that the list of documents below is not exhaustive. Other documents may be requested if necessary.
- Police report / investigation results & incident report
- Photographs of damage
- At least two quotation(s) for repair/replacement of the lost or damaged property
- Assessment report from repairer on the cause and extent of the damaged property
- Invoices / purchase receipts of lost or damaged property
- Letters, writ of summons from third party, if applicable
Step 3: Submit the completed claim form and required documents
You can submit your claim form and necessary documents through any of these channels:
- At an NTUC Income branch
- To your insurance adviser
- By email to email@example.com
Please note that the total size of file attachments in each email should not exceed 30MB.
For medical claims, please send the original medical bills to our postal address or submit them at our branches.
- By post to
Bras Basah PO Box 0132