- Certified true copy of death certificate
- The original death certificate must be certified by your lawyer or any notary public.
- Letter from Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA)
- This letter is issued by ICA for Singaporeans or Permanent Residents who died overseas. It confirms receipt of the Singapore IC, passport and overseas death certificate.
- Repatriation report (if body was repatriated to Singapore for cremation/burial)
- NRIC or relevant identification documents (e.g. passports, birth certificates)
- Proof of claimant's relationship with deceased individual
||Birth certificate of deceased
||Birth certificate of claimant
||Birth certificates of deceased and claimant
- Last will of the deceased, if any
- Newspaper clipping and police report (for death due to accidental or violent causes)
All documents submitted must be in English. Any documents in foreign languages must be officially translated to English by a certified translator/interpreter.