- Income is offering CapitaVouchers worth up to $250.00 (“the Vouchers”) to policyholders who successfully purchased Income’s PA Assurance Insurance and/or Income's Enhanced Home Insurance (“Qualifying Policies”) during the promotion period, from 13 February 2017 to 31 March 2017 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”).
- Each policyholder will be entitled to the following denomination of Vouchers depending on the total premium of the Qualifying Policies.
The minimum premium listed in the table is after any prevailing discount and inclusive of GST.
- In the event an Enhanced Home Insurance 3-year plan is purchased, the vouchers will be awarded based on the 3-year lump sum premium.
- For PA Assurance, if there are multiple insured persons in the same Qualifying Policy, the policyholder will be entitled to the Vouchers applicable to the total premium of the Qualifying Policy. For example, if there are 2 insured persons in a Qualifying Policy with premium of $200 per insured person, the total premium of the Qualifying Policy is $400 and it meets the minimum premium required to be entitled to $20 worth of Vouchers.
- For policyholders with more than 1 Qualifying Policy purchased during the Promotion Period, the Vouchers will be awarded based on the total premium of all the Qualifying Policies. For example, if 1 PA Assurance Policy with total premium of $200 and 1 Enhanced Home Insurance Policy with total premium of $100 are successfully purchased, the total premium of the Qualifying Policies is $300 and the policyholder will be entitled to $20 Vouchers.
- An applicant needs to make premium payment by way of yearly mode.
- To qualify for this promotion:
- Premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period; and
- Premium payment must not be made by way of monthly mode.
- The following are not eligible for this promotion:
- The policyholder or the insured person chooses not to reinstate any lapsed PA Assurance, Home Insurance plan and/or Enhanced Home Insurance plan which is entitled for reinstatement to purchase a new Income’s PA Assurance and/or Enhanced Home Insurance plan during the Promotion Period; or
- The policyholder or insured person cancels any existing Income’s PA Assurance, Home Insurance plan and/or Enhanced Home insurance plan to purchase a new Income’s PA Assurance and/or Enhanced Home insurance plan during the Promotion Period.
- The Vouchers are given on the condition that the Qualifying Policies issued must not be terminated, cancelled or voided for any reason whatsoever within 6 months from the policy issue date. Otherwise, the policyholder will have to reimburse Income the full amount and value of the Vouchers and/or any replacement item(s).
- Redemption letters for the Vouchers will be mailed to the successful applicants from the end of the Promotion Period at their addresses registered with Income at the time they apply for the policies. The successful applicants must bring along the original redemption letter for the redemption of the Vouchers.
- The Vouchers must be collected within the redemption period specified in the redemption letter. Failing which, the successful policyholder shall be deemed to have forfeited their right to the Voucher(s) and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
- The Vouchers including any unused value cannot be exchanged for cash, kind, or other denominations and are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing merchant.
- Income reserves the right to replace the Vouchers with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
- Income shall not be liable to any policyholder or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Vouchers or the Replacement Item (if any).
- Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item.
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, or any other party or its products. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, or any other party or its products.
- This promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policies. If there is any inconsistency between any term of this promotion and any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policies, the term of the policy contracts shall prevail.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice to the customer.
- Income's decision on all matters relating to this promotion (including the issuance of the Vouchers and/or the replacement item(s)) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of PA Assurance and Enhanced Home Insurance at www.income.com.sg/pa-assurance-policy-conditions.pdf and www.income.com.sg/home-policy-conditions.pdf respectively.
All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period, and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.
These Policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your Policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 13 February 2017.