- Per-Trip Travel Insurance Plan
- Income is offering a 30% discount on premiums payable to applicants who successfully purchase any of Income’s Travel Insurance Classic per-trip plan, Deluxe per-trip plan, or Preferred per-trip plan (collectively the “Per-Trip Qualifying Policies”) from 1 March 2017 to 31 March 2017 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”) via:
All other discounts including group discounts will not be applicable for the Per-Trip Qualifying Policies.
- Income advisers; or
- Any Income branches; or
- The Travel product hotline 6788 1222; or
- The Income website online at https://appsonline.income.com.sg/uiTravel/Quotation.aspx; or
- Income Mobile App
- You and the insured persons are not eligible for this promotion if you cancel any existing Income Travel Insurance policy and purchase the Per-Trip Qualifying Policies for the same trip duration and destination.
- This promotion is not applicable to Income’s Travel Insurance Enhanced PreX Basic per-trip plan, Enhanced PreX Superior per-trip, Enhanced PreX Prestige per-trip plan, Classic yearly plan, Deluxe yearly plan and Preferred yearly plan (individual, group and family policies) and TravelBliss per trip and yearly plan (both individual and family plans).
- Applicants will receive a Foldable Haversack (“Promotional Gift A”) or a OSIM uBuzz Handheld Massager (“Promotional Gift B”) if they purchase Per-Trip Qualifying Policies during the Promotion Period and fulfil the criteria for Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B respectively. Each policy may only be eligible for either Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B but not both. Each policy is entitled to one gift regardless of the number of people insured.
- The first 250 applicants per day who successfully purchase the Per-Trip Qualifying Policies during the Promotion Period will each receive a Promotional Gift A.
- Applicants who successfully purchase the Per-Trip Qualifying Policies during the Promotion Period and:
- Pay at least $130.00 of premiums (after any prevailing discount) in a single transaction, and
- Enter or quote a valid campaign code “OSIM130” while purchasing the Per-Trip Qualifying Policies will each receive Promotional Gift B. Applicants who fulfil the criteria in paragraph f (i) and (ii) will not be eligible for Promotional Gift A, regardless of fulfilling the criteria in paragraph e. Promotional Gift B is subject to availability of stocks.
- Redemption letters for the Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B will be mailed to the successful applicants within two months from the end of the Promotion Period at their addresses registered with Income during the application for the policies. The successful applicants must bring along the redemption letter for the redemption of the Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B. Note that the value of the Promotional Gift A ($15.00) or Promotional Gift B ($49.90) will be deducted from any refunds due to cancellations, or endorsements of the policy, whereby the endorsed policy does not qualify for the Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B.
- The Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B must be collected within two months from the date of the redemption letter. Failing which, the successful applicant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to the Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
- The Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
- Income reserves the right to replace the Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B with items of similar value (“Replacement Item A”) or (“Replacement Item B”) at any time without prior notice.
- Income shall not be liable to any applicant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of any of the Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B, Replacement Item A (if any) or Replacement Item B (if any).
- Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift A or Promotional Gift B, Replacement Item A (if any) or Replacement Item B (if any) and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of any of the Promotional Gift A, Promotional Gift B, Replacement Item A (if any) or Replacement Item B (if any).
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift A, Promotional Gift B, Replacement Item A (if any), Replacement Item B (if any) or any other party or its products. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of any of the Promotional Gift A, Promotional Gift B, Replacement Item A (if any), Replacement Item B (if any), or any other party or its products.
- An administrative charge of $21.40 (inclusive of 7% GST) will apply to each endorsement made to any Per-Trip Qualifying Policies issued under this promotion. This administrative charge is in addition to any extra premiums which you will have to pay for making changes to the Per-Trip Qualifying Policies such as extending the period of insurance or adding a new insured person. The 30% discount will not apply to the extra premiums.
- An administrative charge of $21.40 (inclusive of 7% GST) will also apply for cancellation of any Per-Trip Qualifying Policies issued under this promotion. This administrative charge includes the prevailing administrative charge stated in the policy conditions for cancellation of policy. There is no premium refund for Per-Trip Qualifying Policies which are cancelled after the start date of the policy.
- This promotion is only applicable to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore and holders of a valid Singapore employment pass, work permit pass, long term visit pass and student pass.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of the travel insurance plans at www.income.com.sg/travel-policy-conditions.pdf.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg)
Information is correct as of 1 March 2017.