Property/Liability Claim

Property/Liability Claim

Here’s what you need to know about making a property or liability claim.

Before submitting

  • The Property and Liability claim form should be used for claims made under the following types of Commercial Insurance policies:
    • Fire
    • Theft
    • Money
    • Plate Glass
    • Marine
    • Public Liability
    • Bailee's Liability
    • Error & Omission
    • Fidelity Guarantee
    • Business Insurance
    • Professional & Medical Indemnity
  • For property claims:
    You should notify us immediately or as soon as reasonably possible, of any damage or loss to your property. You should make a police report if you suspect that the damage was caused by a criminal act. If the estimated claim amount is more than $3,000 or the incident is serious, please call us at 6788 6616. We may require a survey to be carried out.
  • For liability claims:
    You should notify us immediately or as soon as is reasonably possible, of any injury, damage or loss sustained by a third party. If an incident giving rise to a claim occurs, do not admit or discuss liability with the third party without the written consent of NTUC Income. Please submit to us immediately upon receipt any legal letter (letter of demand, writ of summons) and all correspondence from the third party indicating their intention to claim.

Submitting the claim


Step 1: Complete claim form

Please print and complete the property/liability claim form.


Step 2: Prepare required documents

Please note that the list of documents below is not exhaustive. Other documents may be requested if necessary.

  • Incident report / Internal investigation report
  • Police/SCDF report (if applicable)
  • Photographs of damage / Closed circuit television footage (if available)
  • Assessment report from repairer
  • At least two repair/replacement quotations
  • Copies of invoices/receipts showing the original purchase price of the item claimed. If the documents are not available, please provide a full description of the items including make, model, age, condition, and purchase date and price.
  • Original repair invoices/receipts or replacement invoices/receipts
  • Tenancy and/or contract agreement with third-party contractors (where relevant)
  • Letter of employment and/or termination and detailed description of the employee’s job duties (Fidelity Claims)
  • Any legal letter or letter of claim from the third party together with all supporting documents and correspondence on the matter (Public Liability Claims)

Step 3: Submit the completed claim form and required documents

You can submit your claim form and necessary documents through any of these channels:

  • At an Income branch
  • To your insurance adviser
  • By email to
    Please note that the total size of file attachments in each email should not exceed 30MB.
    For medical claims, please send the original medical bills to our postal address or submit them at our branches.
  • By post to:
    Bras Basah PO Box 0132
    Singapore 911802

After claim submission

We settle most claims within 14 working days after we receive all information/documents required.

We will require more time to process claims which require further clarification. For such cases, we will keep you informed of developments.

Frequently asked questions

Downloads & forms