Step 2: Prepare required documents
Please note that the list of documents below is not exhaustive. Other documents may be requested if necessary.
- Incident report / Internal investigation report
- Police/SCDF report (if applicable)
- Photographs of damage / Closed circuit television footage (if available)
- Assessment report from repairer
- At least two repair/replacement quotations
- Copies of invoices/receipts showing the original purchase price of the item claimed. If the documents are not available, please provide a full description of the items including make, model, age, condition, and purchase date and price.
- Original repair invoices/receipts or replacement invoices/receipts
- Tenancy and/or contract agreement with third-party contractors (where relevant)
- Letter of employment and/or termination and detailed description of the employee’s job duties (Fidelity Claims)
- Any legal letter or letter of claim from the third party together with all supporting documents and correspondence on the matter (Public Liability Claims)
Step 3: Submit the completed claim form and required documents
You can submit your claim form and necessary documents through any of these channels:
- At an Income branch
- To your insurance adviser
- By email to email@example.com
Please note that the total size of file attachments in each email should not exceed 30MB.
For medical claims, please send the original medical bills to our postal address or submit them at our branches.
- By post to:
Bras Basah PO Box 0132