Our websites and Online Facilities may contain e-mail services, notices, bulletin boards, communities, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other communication facilities. You agree to use these communication facilities only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and not offending in any manner. You will not:
- Use the communication facilities in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk emails, spams or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to any race, religion or nation.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, for example, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through our websites or Online Facilities in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Use of meta tag searches on our websites.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication facilities specifically allow such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of the communication facilities that you know, or reasonably should know, which cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication facilities.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication facilities.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including but not limited to e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download, copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person any directory of users of our website or Online Facilities or other user or usage information.
While we have no obligation to monitor the communication facilities, we reserve the right to review materials posted using the communication facilities and to remove any materials in our sole discretion.
We also reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time, without any notice, for any reason whatsoever.
We further reserve the right to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or to edit, remove, or refuse to post any information or materials in our sole discretion. We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the communication facilities and any actions resulting from your utilising any of the communication facilities.