Step 2: Prepare required documents
Please note that the list of documents below is not exhaustive. Other documents may be requested if necessary.
- Police report where relevant, report(s) lodged with Ministry of Manpower
- Original medical bills and receipts
- Medical leave certificates
- Work permit (for foreign workers)
- Payslip/salary voucher for the 12 months immediately before the date of incident
- Contract/Quotation/Invoice for the project/works if you are a sub-contractor
Step 3: Submit the completed claim form and required documents
You can submit your claim form and necessary documents through any of these channels:
- At an Income branch
- To your insurance adviser
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the total size of file attachments in each email should not exceed 30MB. For medical claims, please send the original medical bills to our postal address or submit them at our branches.
- By post to
Bras Basah PO Box 0132