Step 2: Prepare required documents
Please note that the list of documents below is not exhaustive. Other documents may be requested if necessary.
Personal accident / medical expenses claims
- Original medical bills
- Medical report or discharge summary stating onset date, cause, extent of permanent disability (if applicable) and nature of injury
- Police report/letter from golf club confirming the incident
- Death certificate, autopsy report and coroner’s findings (death claim)
- Proof of relationship between deceased and claimant (death claim)
Golfing equipment & personal effects claims
- Police report / investigation results / incident report / Letter from golf club confirming the loss or damage
- Colour photographs of damaged property and location
- Assessment report from repairer on the cause and extent of the damaged item(s)
- At least two quotations of repair or replacement of the lost or damaged item(s)
- Original invoice / purchase receipt of lost or damaged item(s)
- Original repair / replacement invoices / receipts
- Please do not dispose of the damaged item until we have settled your claim as we may need to inspect/verify the damages.
- Letter from golf club certifying the achievement
- A copy of Hole-in-One certificate
- Original entertainment bills/receipts
Liability to the public
- Letter from golf club confirming the incident
- Letters, writ of summons from third party with supporting documents if any (e.g. invoices of items, quotation for repair)
Step 3: Submit the completed claim form and required documents
You can submit your claim form and necessary documents through any of these channels:
- At an Income branch
- To your insurance adviser
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the total size of file attachments in each email should not exceed 30MB.
For medical claims, please send the original medical bills to our postal address or submit them at our branches.
- By post to
Bras Basah PO Box 0132