Step 2: Prepare required documents
Please note that the list of documents below is not exhaustive and that other documents may be requested if necessary. For the complete list of required supporting documents, please refer to the claim form.
- Death certificate, autopsy report, coroner's findings
- Proof of relationship between the insured and the claimant, e.g. copy of marriage certificate / birth certificate
- Police report, if applicable
Permanent disability claim
Medical expenses claim
- Original medical bills and receipts
- If these have been given to another insurer/employer, please provide:
- Photocopy of the bills
- Reimbursement letter / discharge voucher from the insurer/employer indicating the amount paid by them
Weekly cash claim
- Medical leave certificates
Step 3: Submit the completed claim form and required documents
You can submit your claim form and necessary documents through any of these channels:
- At an Income branch
- To your insurance adviser
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the total size of file attachments in each email should not exceed 30 MB.
For medical claims, please send the original medical bills to our postal address or submit them at our branches.
- By post to
Bras Basah PO Box 0132